Envirocooler™ eVIP™ advanced technology and R-value of 50 combine to deliver superior thermal performance for today’s most demanding environments. The unique contoured panel design reduces the number of seams resulting in less heat transfer and a more efficient solution. The ¾” panel results in lighter weight and up to 35% freight savings when compared to traditional 1” panel solutions.
Envirocooler™ eVIP™ packaging solutions are ideal for:
- 72-96 hour durations
- 5L, 10L, 20L payloads
- Domestic & international shipments
- Refrigerated and Controlled Room Temperature
- Return and reuse scenarios
- The most extreme environmental conditions
Envirocooler™ eVIP™ packaging solutions physical properties and material characteristics:
- Contoured, ¾” vacuum insulated panel with R-value of 50
- Internal partition system features dedicated gel cavities making packout intuitive
- Durable plastic outer corrugate features reverse logistics closure
- Pre-certified to ISTA 7E
Envirocooler™ eVIP™ packaging solutions are available from all U.S. facilities and select international facilities.
Use our Solution Finder to learn more about our Envirocooler™ eVIP™ packaging solutions.